The Joint Chaplaincy Committee of Greater MetroWest provides comprehensive quality professional pastoral/spiritual care and chaplaincy to the frail, elderly, or infirm in the community as well as in hospitals, hospices, group homes for people with disabilities, senior residences, assisted living, long term care facilities, and other venues.
Programs and services include:
· Individual hospital visitations to patients and families
· Holiday packages
· Shabbat hospitality rooms
· Family support
· Staff sensitivity training
· Onsite seders (as appropriate)
· Community liaisons
· Religious services (as appropriate)
· Educational programs
· High Holy Days services (as appropriate)
· Minyan Meyuchad (Shabbat service for adults with disabilities)
· Oneg Shabbat
Learn more by contacting Cecille Allman Asekoff, director, at (973) 929-3168.